Saturday, September 22, 2012

DIY Mid Century Dining Bench

Meet my DIY Mid Century dining bench.

I can't tell you how lucky I am to have a friend like Nancy.  She is uber talented!  About 3 weeks ago, she helped us build a Mid Century style dining bench for my boyfriend's condo.  But I'm not going to go into much detail about it because she actually blogged about it :)



Check out her blog alifedesigned for more info.  I'm telling you now, you are in for a treat.  She is a great blogger and uber creative :)



We are aiming for a Mid Century Modern look.  The place is currently a work in progress but I'll blog about it as soon as we get the major stuff done.  We are still waiting for the sofa, some art work, and also the office area that we are working on at the moment.  So, stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...